My mom is a teacher of my school who teaches Chinese.
我的妈妈是我学校的一名语文老师。
Since I was little, she taught me how to read and write.
从我小时候开始,她就开始教我读书写字。
She was always strict with me and now is the same.
她对我一直很严格,现在也如此。
After I could read, she told me to keep a diary every day.
我开始会读书之后,她就叫我每天写日记。
At first, it was simple. I just wrote about the weather and what I did that day.
开始写的时候很简单,我只写写天气和每天都干了什么。
Gradually, I must write something of my own feelings.
慢慢地,我必须在日记里加上我自己的感想。
Sometimes, after I read an essay or a book, I should write a summary or reaction to the essay or book.
有时候,读了一篇文章或一本书之后,我也要写文章概况或是读后感。
I find it’s good to my study and my writing skill is the best in my class.
我发现这对我的写作很有好处,我的写作水平在我们班上是最好的。
Almost every time, my articles are considered as the model version in my class.
几乎每次我的作文都能被当成班里的范文。
However, I dislike writing after have been writing for so many years. Even worse, I feel like I can’t write any longer.
但是,写了这么多年之后,我现在不喜欢写作,更糟糕的是,我觉得我自己写不出文章了。
Sometimes, I note down nothing when I grab the pen in hand. That’s makes me upset.
有时候,笔拿在手上,我却一个字也写不出来,这让我很苦恼。