After dinner, my first job was to get the dirty dishes to the kitchen.
晚饭后,我的第一份工作是把脏盘子拿到厨房去。
Then I began to wash them.
然后我就开始洗碗。
I turned on the tap and water covered all the dishes in the sink.
我打开水龙头,水覆盖了放在水槽里所有的盘子。
Then I added some detergent to the water.
然后我放了一些洗洁精到水里。
Maybe I put too much, so it was full of bubbles in the sink.
也许我放太多了,水槽里充满了泡沫。
It was just like a bubble bath for dishes and bowls.
就像是盘子和碗的泡沫浴。
I caught a bowl to wash. It was slippery. "Pang!" The bowl slipped from my fingers.
我拿住一个碗去洗。很滑。“砰”碗从我的手指滑落。
It dropped into the sink and broke another bowl and a dish.
它掉进水槽里把另一个碗和盘子打破了。
It was terrible!
这真是太可怕了!
There was only one dish left.
只剩下一个盘子了。
In the end, my mother cleared the pieces and helped me clean the dishes.
最后,我妈妈清理残局并帮我洗盘子。
I think I'll do a better job next time.
我想下次我会做的更好的。