第2页 实用英语-医生护士英语会话5 在药房(2)
第3页 实用英语-医生护士英语会话5 在药房(3)
对话9 西药
Dialogue Nine Western Medicine
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:给你。
Patient: Here you are.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药 全在这儿了。
Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you very much.
药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
Chemist: Don’t mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn’t you?
病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.
药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
Patient: No. he didn’t say anything about it.
药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
Patient: How about this cough syrup?
药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
病人:非常感谢。
Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist. You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
单词
Words:
prescription n. 药方
tablet n. 药片
syrup n. 糖浆
spoonful n. 勺
recover vi康复
短语
Phrases:
fill the prescription 抓药
by the way 顺便问一下
take the medicine 服药
three times a day 每日三次
in no time 很快
句子
Sentence Patterns:
Can you fill the prescription for me?
请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Please show me the Prescription.
请把你的药方给我看一下。
Just a moment, please.
请稍等片刻。
Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
I hope you will recover in no time.
祝你早日康复。
相关单词
Related Words
prescription 药方
recipe 配方
tablet 药片
pill 药丸
bolus 大药丸
powder 药粉,药散
ointmnet 药膏
plaster 膏药
capsule 胶囊
emulsion 乳剂
syrup 糖浆
mixture 合剂
tincture 药酊
injection 注射剂
相关短语
Related Phrases[page]分页标题[/page]
proved recipe 验方
secret recipe 秘方
medicinal materials 药材
medicinal liquor 药酒
medicinal herb 药草
medicinal liquid 药水
absorbent cotton 药棉
adhsiveplaster 胶布
ethyl alcohol 酒精
tincture of iodine 碘酒
distilled water 蒸馏水
cooling ointment 清凉油
相关表达方式
Related Expressions
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
请按说明服药。
I’d like you to take one of these pills three times a day.
你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。
I’ll give you a dose of streptomysin.
我给你一点儿链霉素。
These tablets are to keep the fever down.
这些药片是用于退烧的。
These tablets should clear up the trouble.
这些药片可以解除病痛。
These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.
这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。
This is for reducing the fever.
这个是用来退烧的。
This medicine will give you quick relief.
这种药将快速解除你的病痛。
对话10 西药
Dialogue Ten Western Medicine
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don’t you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven’t gone to see a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don’t know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。 [第1页] [第2页] [第3页]

