A: Have some champagne and Belgian chocolates.
A:要来点香槟和比利时巧克力吗?
B: Well, thank you. And could you bring us a deck of cards?
B:呃,谢谢。你可以拿一副纸牌给我们吗?
A: Certainly. And here are some pillows and blankets.
A:当然。这里有枕头和毯子。
B: Do you have anything to read?
B:你们有什么可以看的吗?
A: Yes... We have these magazines and newspapers.
A:有的……我们有这些杂志和报纸。
B: Cool! Vogue, GQ! and ELLE! Thanks.
B:酷!Vogue.GQ还有ELLE!谢谢。
C: What's the meal on this flight?
C:飞机上提供什么餐点?
A: Here's the menu. You have three choices.
A:这是菜单。您有三项选择。
C: Wow! Filet Mignon! Peking Duck! Lobster!
C:哇!腓力牛排!北京烤鸭!龙虾!
A: All first class meals are gourmet We'll service you in an hour, but you can order.
A:所有头等舱的餐点都是美食。我们将在一小时内供餐,但您可以现在点餐。
C: We'll have the filet and the duck. thanks.
C:我们要腓力牛排及烤鸭,谢谢。
A: Great. Just sit back and prepare for takeoff.
A:好的。请坐好准备起飞。
其他常用英语口语表达
You have a layover in Chicago.
你要在芝加哥作短暂停留。
There's a one-hour layover In Dallas.
在达拉斯停留一个小时。
You only have 20 minutes to make your connection.
你只有二十分钟时间去搭乘联运班机。
All domestic flights are nonsmoking.
国内班机都禁止吸烟。